THE SCHOOL CREST
The crown stands for loyalty to duly constituted authority; ‘S.A.’ stands for our Patron Saint Andrew, Apostle and Martyr; the white saltire on the blue shield is the symbol of that saint; the torch burning lamp and lotus flower are the western and eastern symbols of learning respectively. The aim of the school is to present knowledge as a universal heritage and not merely as an exclusive national monopoly.
- Courage and Love.
- Impacting and transforming lives, contributing positively to society.
- To promote quality holistic education with diverse learning opportunities for students to enable them to reach their full potential with pursuit of excellence.
- To develop upright character by instilling integrity, mutual respect and tolerance for others.
- I place my allegiance to God, His Majesty the Sultan and the government of Brunei, the school authority and teachers.
- With Courage and Love, I will endeavour to:
- Respect and honour the nation and school in the Singing of the National Anthem, School song and the recitation of Doa and prayers as well as observing of the Laws of the nation and the rules and regulations of the school with pride;
- Strive to excel and uphold the good name of the school in all areas – disciplines; school work; examinations, co-curricular activities and competitions;
- Be a good example to others by building strong value of integrity, honesty, mutual respect and understanding;
- Serve and contribute positively to the school and community at large
SAS CHARACTER VALUES